Our Languages NWT

Please also see the Slavey Dictionaries located through the Documents Page.



For HR / Pension / Student Records / Teaching Experience etc.:

Student Records  / Transcript Requests:

Student Transcripts will be sent out July 22nd by Student Records, YK 

Phone:  867-767-9353 Ext.  71271

Fax:  867-873-0499

Email:  student_records

Students can also access the form at: 

Complete, sign and return the form to Student Records by mail, fax, or email.   Please try to include as much information as possible. 

If a student has a concern about timing they need to reach out to student records directly who can (possibly) speed up the process. 

Request for Teaching Experience, and Payroll Inquiries:

Past & Present NWTTA GNWT Employees , please contact:

HR Help Desk at Email:

Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Phone:  1-867-678-6625 /  (Toll Free) 1-866-475-8162

Please ensure you provide the HR Help Desk with:

Pension Inquiries for the Government of Canada Public Service Pension Plan:

Call:  1-800-561-7930

Request for Employee ID#: 

An Employee ID# is provided by the staff members Supervisor.

Payroll Inquiries for School-based positions  eg Timesheets through Ceridian:

Please contact the Finance Officer at 1-867-587-3450 Ext. 706.

If the Finance Officer is unavailable, please contact the Supervisor of Finance at 1-867-587-3450 Ext. 704.